Friday, April 30, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

So, I started work this week, which was lame. And I have finals next week, which is lamer. Plus I still haven't made my schedule for next summer/fall, which promises to even lamer.

I spent a good chunk of tonight writing thank you cards for wedding gifts. A truly enthralling way to spend a Friday night. I've got to wake up bright and early tomorrow morning to make it to Slidell in time for my first follow-up visit with the fat clinic. Hopefully they'll have some good news for me.

After that, I'm going to watch my little brother's baseball game. They're currently in the first round of the playoffs, and as of 10 minutes ago they lead the series 1-0 (it's best 2 of 3). If they lose the first game tomorrow, they immediately play the second game. So HOPEFULLY by this time tomorrow we'll be making plans to attend round 2 of the playoffs. HOPEFULLY. If not I plan to be totally inconsolable.

We've also got Samac's going away party at Keg and Barrell tomorrow night, which should be fun in a sad way (if that makes any sense).

Hopefully my weekend will be more eventful than my week and I'll have something interesting to way sometime in the next few days. Until then, au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment