Thursday, May 6, 2010

Good for me!

Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


WHOO HOO!! I feel like a winner.

I've been using this website called Myfitnesspal.com to track my calories. I've been using it off and on all year, but since I've been to the fat clinic I've been using it pretty religiously. Counting calories blows, but it's the only thing that really works for me (that and prescription weight loss drugs, but that's a horse of another color).

My goal weight for the wedding is probably a teensy bit unrealistic, (I'd like to lose about 30 more pounds) but if I can lose even 10-15 more pounds I will be THRILLED.

Wedding planning is going well. I'm waiting for the lady to call me back to come look at a proof on my wedding invitations before we print the whole batch. I bought a set of caligraphy pens. I'm going to try to address them all fancy by myself. Hopefully it works. I need to have the invitations sent out by the beginning of June so it's really getting to be crunch time.

Nelso bought a new video game where you slaughter zombies with a chain saw. He let me play it for a few minutes one night. I think it gave me PTSD.

My brother's team won their game. They've got the second round of the play offs starting tomorrow. Wish them luck!

That's pretty much it for now. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment