Thursday, April 1, 2010

Weight Loss Clinic this afternoon!

So, as you could probably surmise from the title, my mother and I are going to the weight loss clinic this afternoon to see what they have to tell us.

I would seriously like to lose 30-40 lbs before the big day, which is like 120 days away. So that would be one pound every 3-4 days. Is that healthy? It seems like it might be healthy. But maybe it's not. I guess I'll find out today when I talk to the doctor and the nutritionist and have blood drawn and do a stress test just so they can tell me to eat less and exercise more.

2 comments:

  1. You should really check out this couch to 5k think that me and the wife are doing together. For the same reason as you of course lol. It's been going really well for us and it doesn't take a whole lot of time out of your schedule. I've lost about 20 lbs since I started playing softball and doing this. I think she's got a blog post up about it if you're interested. You could even make that gangly Irishman you're marrying do it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete