Friday, March 26, 2010

You can take our balls, but you can't take our freedom...

Actually, yes, I can take their freedom. That's what the baby gates are for.

The dogs are doing ok with the whole neuter-ation thing. They have to wear the cone hats. I was going to take pictures to post with my blog, but I didn't feel comfortable exploiting them to that degree. Nelso has lots of pictures AND video, though, if anyone is interested.

The last couple of days have been pretty slow around here. The dogs are supposed to take it easy, and Scout gets horrible separation anxiety, so I've been home pretty much the whole time, except for a two hour reprieve on Wednesday afternoon when I went to class. I skipped my classes yesterday to play nurse. I'm getting pretty stir crazy. We're planning to go out to dinner and leave the dogs home alone tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing how they react.

I STILL don't have wedding invitations... Tomorrow I'm going to go to my brother's baseball game in Picayune then my mother and I are going to continue shopping. Hopefully we can find something soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the reasons we got the pups from the pound. They don't feel betrayed if they don't know you. :)

    ReplyDelete