Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I bought a wedding dress!

Oh yes I did! And we got a bridesmaid's dress for my sister too. And I just finished sticking stamps on Save the Dates and stuck them in the mail. So, after I track down a few more addresses, that part will be done as well. Plus we finally set a time for the wedding so I can order invitations. I didn't send Save the Dates to everyone I'm planning to send an invitation to, so I still have to get that crazy list into order. But I don't think it will be too too bad... At least I hope it won't.

I'm really on the ball with all this wedding planning nonsense. If Nelso will get his stinkin passport and find something for himself to wear to the nuptials I'll finally be able to breath easy.

On the other hand, Heather and her husband are going to get here in 24 hours and the entire house is still in complete disarray. So I guess I know what I'll be doing this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment