Thursday, March 18, 2010

BURN OUT!!

I'm ALMOST done cleaning the house, and I've hit a wall. I've got the carpets shampooed, the floors mopped, and the guest bedroom and bathroom in pristine condition. The kitchen, the living room, and our bedroom still need some major work, and I know I've got to not only do it but do it FAST, but I'm totally unmotivated.

I know Nelso has gotten pretty aggravated with me today. I sent him to Winn Dixie to get a Rug Doctor so I could shampoo our carpets and the upholstery in my Jeep. I mopped the floor in the kitchen this morning and it was still wet during his lunch break so he had to go pick up take-out for both of us. Then, when he finally got home for the 10 minutes left of his break, I was in a bad mood. Now, I've taken the vacuum apart so I could vacuum out the Jeep with one of the attachments and I can't figure out how to get it back together. So he's going to have that to deal with when he finally gets home from work. Bless his heart... He can't catch a break today.

I'm really excited for Heather to get here, but I've kind of lost sight of that in all this cleaning nonsense. Now I just want to be finished so I can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment