Monday, March 15, 2010

a quick look at my week

This is my spring break, but it is by no means a vacation. Here is a look at my upcoming week:

MONDAY: I had a job interview at 12, then I went to the grocery store to buy laundry detergent and contact solution. Now I've got several hours of cleaning ahead

TUESDAY: Job interview at 9:30 AM, then wedding dress shopping with my mother and sister, which is going to be hell on earth. We also have to start shopping for invitations and wedding favors. After that, I'm going to go to my little brother's high school baseball game. I'm going to spend the night in Picayune with my parents so we can catch up on all our wedding planning stuff.

WEDNESDAY: Job interview at 1 (for a job I don't actually want, no less), then finish cleaning the house, especially the mess Nelso will make when he's home alone on Tuesday night :)

THURSDAY: My friend Heather and her husband are coming to stay with us for a few days. I'm hoping to have the house clean and some sort of refreshments ready by the time they get here. It doesn't look promising.


What does everyone else have going on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment