Monday, March 29, 2010

Pictures from the wedding planner
















The wedding planner sent me a few pictures on Friday to use as a guideline in planning my ceremony/reception. I thought I'd share a few of them with you guys so you can get a taste of what we're in for.


I haven't decided if these pictures depict any elements that are actually going to be in MY wedding, but these are a good jumping off point. Plus they would only let me upload 5 pictures so this is just a taste of what I've been looking at. The first picture is obviously one of our cake options, the second and third picture are two of our options for the ceremony decorations, and the last two are two of our options for centerpieces at the reception. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I can finally see them all (don't know if you knew, but blogger had serious photo issues yesterday). The second picture makes me think of a really fancy limbo session! :D I think both centerpieces are pretty, and definitely not your same-old-same-old roses. Yeah! This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete